Pages

July 11, 2011

Time for a Change

Dear Fellow Followers,

It's time to change this blog.  Let's face it - I'm not caking as much as I used to and that's why I originally started Act of Sweetness.  I'm not even baking as much as I used to, and I'm definitely not sewing so much these days.

Please update your blog readers to the address: http://www.hawleydaygreetings.blogspot.com 


I will switch this blog over to that address in the next few days.

Until then, I'll leave you with this most awesomely-wonderful photo:


Yes, it's a foot.  And it's mine.  Okay, not really mine, but I have possession of it.  This foot is the reason I haven't blogged in months--I've been too busy sleeping, eating, and finding new clothes that actually fit me.

I can't wait to meet the owner of this foot--sometime in November!

Until then, change your bookmarked address for this blog and I'll keep you updated with pictures and stories.




0 comments:

Welcome